2 Leggetts Loop, Kin KinSold For $295,000 Dec 8, 2016
- Property ID: 61511560
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 1500 Metres²
- Building size:
- Carport: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
A NEAR NEW CYPRESS COTTAGE THAT HAS EVERYTHING!
An understated very large and spacious one bedroom cypress pine cottage built by the sought after Eco Cottages at Pomona and has the following features:-
- fully screened verandahs both front and rear
- cypress floors
- cypress kitchen
- colorbond roof
- open plan kitchen and family room
- enviro-septic system which requires no power, no chemicals, no membranes, no quarterly service or maintenance, no failing pumps, control boards or aerators, no home interaction, no grease trip required, no annual out of pocket expenses.
- 2 water tanks of 22,000L each.
- ample room to close in either one of the front or rear vernandahs to accommodate a second bedroom
- one bathroom and toilet
- single carport
- wheelchair friendly " with the ramp, wider doorways, no lip in doorways and shower
- 1500m level block in culdesac street and surrounded by comparable new or near new homes
- opposite park with trees and gardens cared for by Landcare
- walk to primary school, general store, pub, church, Noosa Trail, public tennis courts, Kin Kin Markets held first Sunday of every month, large oval
- 15 mins to Pomona, 30 mins to Noosa, 30 mins to Cooroy, 30 mins to Gympie
- plenty of scope to landscape your own garden on this very large block
- magnificent rural views of the surrounding lush hills
- a feature of the property is the huge fig tree positioned at the front of the property offering shade and beauty
This property would make a great weekender or a wonderful home for those wishing to enter the property market or a fantastic home for those wishing to retire.
For inspection, please phone Marilyn McShannon at Queensland Independent Property Agents on (07) 54854731 or 0402218238.