14 Watson Court, Kin KinSold September 12, 2019
- Property ID: 61798470
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 1885 Metres²
- Building size:
- Listing type: SOLD
A BEAUTIFUL ECO COTTAGE HIDDEN IN THE VILLAGE OF KIN KIN
Hidden away on a near half acre block in the very sought after Kin Kin Village is this very pretty Eco cottage
Eco Cottage's are built with cypress: a sustainable, natural, renewable resource. Cypress is naturally white ant resistant and completely non-toxic and chemical free.
This cottage features a stunning and timeless design born of a love of craftsmanship with a strong focus on the core principals of sustainability.
Some of the features of this property include:
- Highly customisable with Universal design options such as wide doorways and minimal thresholds as standard features.
- Bespoke, handcrafted cabinetry.
- Polished cypress floors.
- Handcrafted windows and doors.
- Striking decks for alfresco living.
- Glass louvre screened windows
- 3 bedrooms
- Master bedroom opening to large deck and edge pool
- Bathroom and toilet
- Open plan lounge/dining/kitchen
- Gas stove and cooktop
- Gas hot water
- 10000 gallons tank water
- Drinkable bore
- Generator 6.5 KVA Honda
- fans throughout
- LED lights throughout
- Ride-On Mower included in sale
- 5 years young
- Small orchard
- "Fantasy" fresh water Bionizer Edge pool with access from large covered alfresco area
- Cordless Dyson Vacuum V8
For inspection telephone Marilyn McShannon at Queensland Independent Property Agents on 0402 218 238 or visit at advertised open homes.