1128 POMONA KIN KIN ROAD, Kin Kin
5 ACRES ONLY A SHORT WALK TO KIN KIN VILLAGE
First time offered in 31 years and offering:-
1. SECLUDED 3 bedroom single level cottage
3. cute open plan kitchen
4. slate floors/corrigated outside walls
5. bathroom and toilet
5. covered outdoor entertaining area
6. undercover parking for one car at main cottage, and second separate carport
7. fenced large vegetable garden
8. large fish pond
9. stables for 2 horses
10. 2 BAY SHED converted into separate teenage retreat
11. bitumen road frontage, tank water and septic
12. one boundary is entirely bounded by creek
13. lush pastures to be seen from all infrastructure - could be used for agriculture, horses, a couple of cattle or whatever
14. walking distance to Kin Kin pub, General Store and Primary School
15. 15 mins drive to Pomona, 30 mins drive to Tewantin, Gympie, and Cooroy
16. 1.5 hour drive to Brisbane
17. High school bus collects children at your door or at the Village
18. Noosa Council half yearly rates $826
Properties of this size and character do not come on the market in Kin Kin very seldom so please contact Marilyn McShannon on 0402218238 or Michelle Trahair on 0411071248 at Queensland Independent Property Agents for inspection OR VISIT ADVERTISED OPEN HOMES.
All representatives of our agency will conduct open homes and private inspections as per the social distancing rules in accordance with Government guidelines.
Advertising Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.