352 Eastern Branch Road, Kin KinFOR SALE $890,000
- Property ID: 61816890
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
- Property type: HOUSE
- Building size:
- Garage: 4
- Carport: 1
- Listing type: FOR SALE
2 TITLES - 2 ROAD FRONTAGES - IN A HIDDEN KIN KIN VALLEY WITH ENDLESS OPPORTUNITIES
When inspecting this property, you are overcome with the beauty of both properties ie views dams permanent creek. Perfect for 2 families, or perfect as a hinterland retreat(AirBNB), or just a beautiful lifestyle.
Features of this remarkable property are:-
- 78 unique acres divided into
- 2 separate Community titles - extremely rare in the Kin Kin hinterland
- 2 separate road frontages - entry from 352 Eastern Branch Road Kin Kin and a
another entry to 2/103 Williams Road Kin Kin (This is the property with the
double bay shed and cleared house site)
- double storey Cypress (termite free) home with 4 beds 2 bathrooms and
separate music room
- gas stove and hot water
- raked ceilings and wood fireplace
- open plan living with huge private deck - perfect for large gatherings
- all year dam with pump and running creek
- A myriad of fruit trees
- Substantial Messmate growth ( Messmate grows in higher rainfall areas; the region determines its height. The timber is a faded brown colour and used in the timber industry due to its straight grain. It has often been labelled as Tasmanian oak.)
- 6 x 12 m shed with power plus a 2nd work shop
- 2nd 6 x 12m shed currently utilised as a weekender with outside shower and septic toilet
- Unwavering coastal and hinterland views
A property which will provide privacy, peace and contentment and perfect for a hinterland retreat. There is also walking/riding access via Blackpinch Road to the Noosa Trail Network.
The first title houses the Cypress home, rain forest and running creek. An inspection will reveal a well thought out design where the inside meets with the outside. What a place to come home to!
The second title houses the weekender shed and can be accessed via the well-established internal farm road or via its own entrance on Williams Road. The views from Williams Road are probably one of the best in sought after Kin Kin. And this is where you could legally build a second home to take advantage of such views.
The two titles have oodles of space between them and both homes will find the common areas separating them advantageous.
For inspection phone Marilyn McShannon at Queensland Independent Property Agents on 54854731or 0402218238 or visit at advertised open homes.