5 Watson Court, Kin KinFOR RENT $400
- Property ID: 61678150
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 1500 Metres²
- Building size:
- Carport: 2
- Listing type: FOR RENT
THIS IS SO DIFFERENT BUT SO ELEGANT
This home is one out of the box and if you are looking for something up to the minute in design and layout then this is definitely worth an inspection.
• Elevated lot with sweeping mountain views.
• 3 bedrooms, home office and nursery
• Country styled kitchen with timber cabinets, CFC, stainless steel and Corten bench.
• Upmarket 900mm Smeg Victorian electric double oven and a 6 burner gas cook
• Smeg 50's retro style dishwasher
• Free standing bath and large designer shower with full panel sheeting and Corten drainage grate
• Separate powder room with wash basin and second toilet
• External construction colorbond and cypress timber
• Internal walls expressed joint plywood with raked ceilings
• Concrete floors
• Feature lighting pendant lighting with Karbon globes with LED to the remainder
• Suspended wood burning fire in the lounge with laser cut feature wood store.
• 2 x 5,400gallon rain water tanks
• Separate double entry gate on 1505m2 fully fenced block
• Double carport
• Boxed vegetable gardens and a designer chicken coup
• Small Orchard comprising lime, orange, lemons, lemonade and other trees
• AES septic system
• Gas hot water
• Walk to primary school
• Walk to general store, pub, restaurants(2), church and public tennis court
• 25 minutes to Tewantin
• 15 minutes to Pomona
• 30 minutes to Cooroy and Gympie
NOTE: Fully fenced and 20ft lock up container for storage
This home is a must see in order to appreciate the many innovative custom designed and unique quality fittings. An added bonus is good cross flow ventilation and natural light to the home and can be further enlarged. While only two and a half years' old the home presents as new.
Renting this property will be a unique experience.
For inspection, telephone Marilyn McShannon at Queensland Independent Property Agents on 0402 218 238.
Park : Keys Creek Conservation Area
14 Watson Court, Kin Kin
Park : Richmond Birdwing Butterfly Project
Overton Way, Kin Kin
Park : Kin Kin Bushcare
8 Leggetts Loop, Kin Kin
Park : Hall Park
Park : Main Park
Park : Noosa Trail Kin Kin
25 Leggetts Loop, Kin Kin
Post Office : Australia Post - Kin Kin CPA
Kin Kin General Store 56 Main St, Kin Kin
School : Kin Kin State School
26-32 Main Street, Kin Kin
Restaurant : Black Ants Gourmet
Main Street, Kin Kin
Restaurant : Kin Kin General Store
56 Main Street, Kin Kin