52 Horseshoe Bend, GympieFOR SALE Offers above $650,000
- Property ID: 61903440
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 1277 Metres²
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Car Spaces: 1
- Listing type: FOR SALE
A RARE BEAUTY RIGHT IN THE GYMPIE CBD
If you are looking for character and romance, 1940's period features with all the mod-cons, close proximity to Gympie CBD then go no further…
This is the first time this home has been offered in 17 years after undergoing renovations with no expense spared. This gorgeous, light, bright single level stately home has been meticulously maintained and features a brand new colorbond roof, fresh internal paint, newly installed air conditioning and more.
Sitting high and dry on arguably one of the best streets in Gympie!
Move in, relax and do nothing knowing that this home has had been improved in all the right places. This old girl is in immaculate condition and her period features have been lovingly preserved to the highest standard.
This home is just the right size to be low maintenance whilst still offering ample space.
Spend time with your family enjoying the sunshine and you're gorgeous new backyard knowing your new home is perfect just how it is!
- 2 oversized bedrooms with 10ft ceilings, ornate cornice, large built in robes and ceiling fans. The master bedroom features a large bay window seat
- 2 sleep outs (or additional bedrooms, 1 currently set as additional bedroom with a purpose built robe) perfect for a baby/ kids bedroom.
- 1 large bathroom with storage
- Single lock up garage with auto roller door that provides side access to the back of the home. Room to park another vehicle, trailer, caravan or boat
- Huge open plan timber kitchen with island bench, near new stove and dishwasher
- Large open plan dining and lounge room with ornate cornice and 10ft ceilings
- Air conditioning
- Aussie bar located within the outdoor covered area with outdoor fan and lighting
- Tool shed or small storage room
- Immaculate front and backyard with mango, macadamia, lemon, lime, lemonade, navel orange trees together with beautiful gardens.
- 3000lt water tank
- Very flat, fully fenced 1277sqm block
- Zoned "Character Residential" and located on arguably the best street in Gympie
- Timber polished floors throughout
- New colorbond roof
- Ability to easily add an ensuite to the master bedroom if desired
- Interior and exterior has been recently painted appx 2019/2022
- Kosciusko glass windows throughout
- Magnificent leadlight windows
- French doors
- Louvres to the back of the home, allowing air to filter through in the summer
- Home has been fully possum proofed by professionals
- Termite inspection completed in August 2022, confirming the home is pest free. Copy of report will be provided at contract time
- 6 doors down to the best little shop in Gympie "Gingers"
- 1 min to Coles, Centrelink, Police Station, Court House, Dentists, Radiology, Pathology, Hairdressers, and Mary Street
- 2 mins to Gympie Hospital
- Surrounded by other character homes
- 30 mins to Tin Can Bay
- 2 hours to Brisbane
- Council rates, approximately $1,600 half yearly
For inspection by appointment only call Marilyn on 0402218238 or Michelle 0411 071 248 at Queensland Independent Property Agents or attend at advertised open homes.