4 Victory Court, Cooloola CoveFOR SALE $419,500
- Property ID: 61817870
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 1012 Metres²
- Building size:
- Garage: 2
- Listing type: FOR SALE
YOUR VERY OWN PARADISE AND WITH AN INCOME IF YOU SO DESIRE!
When waking up, or just coming home, feels as though you have entered your very own private resort.
The current owners have left no stone unturned in their meticulous renovation. Class all the way and making the home dual living in order that the owner can live downstairs in the huge one bedroom flat, and earn an income (via AirBnB) with the 4 bedroom residence on the first floor.
Features of the property are:-
- 4 bedrooms - all have new carpet, ceiling fans and lighting installed. Three of the Bedrooms have built in robes.
- living area
- open plan living/dining area with timber look flooring offering access to the full length verandahs on both the front and rear of the home.
- just beside the sumptuous saltwater pool with its own private retreat, perfect for relaxing with a drink or just time out to read a book.
- massive entertaining area on the ground floor with oodles of space for friends, guests when lighting up the BBQ
- 1 spacious airconditioned fully tiled open plan living and dining room offering sliding door access to the colorful gardens
- well appointed kitchen with a near new stove with gas cooktop, dishwasher and heaps of bench space.
- one huge bedroom with large built in robes, aircon and ceiling fan.
- bathroom is stylish and joins the laundry room with access to the multiple entertaining areas at the rear and the backyard.
- single car garage with remote door with internal access to the ground floor of the home.
- raised vegetable garden beds and a water tank to keep them healthy
- 6 x 6 approx garage with workshop area with a single roller door located at the rear of the property
- fully fenced with low maintenance gardens, totally private access to shops including Woolworths
- saltwater inground pool
- colorbond roof
IT HAS TO BE SEEN TO BE APPRECIATED.
- 5 mins to Tin Can Bay Golf Course, IGA, and other shops
- 3 mins to Tin Can Bay Country Club with Chinese Restaurant
- 20 mins to Rainbow Beach
- 30 mins to Gympie
- 2.5 hours to Brisbane
For inspection, phone Marilyn McShannon at Queensland Independant Property Agents on 0402 218 238.